Senior Infrastructure Engineer for New Irish Operations Set up
Excellent Senior Infrastructure opportunity to join a data centre architecture company currently setting up their Irish operation in Dublin 18 with a scope to hire additional 100 engineers.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer role will be one of the first roles filled in the Dublin office.
What is there for you:
* Attractive salary and bonus
* Benefits: pension, healthcare, Life Assurance, Income Protection
* Excellent long-term opportunity to establish a career in an international organization in the exciting time of establishing and growing the Irish centre
* Immediate two stages interview process
* Lead and support complex projects and running end to end assessment, design, architecture and implementation projects. The role will be reporting directly to CTO.
* Day to day work in client environments and providing them with best practice and guidelines
* Deploy archiving, backup, storage and other data protection products
* Work with various MS Server platforms and related MS product deployments
* Hands-on VMware design and implementation
* 5 years plus technical and infrastructure experience, storage infrastructure, virtualization, Microsoft fields
* Strong experience with implementing, supporting or troubleshooting DELL EMC technologies
* Technology Architect and Implementation Engineer in the areas of XtremlO, Backup Recovery, Isilon, Data Domain, Networker, VPLEX, Recoverpoint, Avamar,
* Current VMware VCP-DCV and / or Cisco DCUCD, DCUCI, DCID, DCUCT, CCNP certification would be beneficial
* VMware and Microsoft technologies experience
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Please contact Dominika at 00 353 14321 567 for more information or send your CV for an immediate consideration.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.