.Net Software Developer - Dublin
I have a brand new and exciting opportunity for an experienced (junior or mid-level) .Net Developer to get involved with a large greenfield project with global giant.
The Client - My client is a large Software House who have both their own suite of market leading products and who provide outsourced IT work for SME's and other smaller businesses. This role is focused on the product suite side of things.
The Role - You will initially be a full stack developer but there is certainly the opportunity to migrate more towards the front or back end if this is where you see your strengths lying. You will work in a team of 8-10 other developers, at different levels and will be liaising with BA's, PM's testers and so on to ensure clean development of a brand-new product to add to the award-winning suite.
* Minimum of 2 years commercial development experience with the .net stack
* Experience with ASP.Net, MVC or ASP.Net Core would be beneficial
* Experience with angular or react would be beneficial
* Experience with cloud computing would be beneficial
* A third level degree would be beneficial
* Salary 45-60k DOE
* Benefits package
* Flexible working hours
Key Words: C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, Core, Development, Software Developer, C# Developer, .Net Developer, Dublin, Software House, Junior, Mid-Level
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.