Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world's top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Support Analyst with experience in Cloud Technologies, Scripting and Site Reliability.
Initially on a short-term contract, with strong possibility of extension, a fantastic opportunity to join a global team that supports critical services by maintaining the systems used in the development of core products.
Job Reference: BBBH 11629
The Ideal Candidate:
* At least 2 years' experience in Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS & Google Cloud)
* 2 years' Scripting knowledge (PowerShell, CMD, Bash)
* 3-5 years' experience in Site Reliability, DevOps, Live Site experience
* Strong English and communication skills
* IT qualifications (Microsoft, Cisco, Comptia etc.)
* Familiar with Incident and Problem Management
* Good knowledge of Computer Science and application development.
* Provide advanced technical assistance to Development and Engineering teams.
* Serve as the initial point of escalation and resolution for Live site Investigations.
* Drive Live Site calls, triage incidents, and use monitoring, telemetry and log reading tools during impact assessment.
* Communicate confidently during live site incidents and maintain a high level of customer service.
* Conduct post-mortems, ensuring they are maintained and live site review processes is followed.
* The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
* Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
* On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
* Very flexible and grown up working environment.
* A diverse multicultural environment.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035