QA Automation Engineer
As a growing Irish R&D and consulting software company our client is a front-runner in software development and operational support, creating new and innovative software solutions and has an impressive client base.
Our client offers a top class working environment in their Cork offices and a very collaborative, agile approach, which ensures success.
They require a Software QA Automation Engineer to join them in a permanent capacity, reporting into the QA Automation Lead.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance and implementation of complex automated test cases.
The role principally involves:
* Defines and plans test cycles and test quality
* Develop and maintain test plans, test scripts, test cases and data.
* Manage all test activities across product owners, scrum masters and developers on all Agile team teams.
* Work with development leads to resolve system defects.
* Liaise with multi-national teams regarding projects and issues.
* Create automation tests and develop automation suites.
* Assist and guide new hires.
* Produce test progress status and reports.
* Oversee product quality, product availability, and company objectives.
* 4+ years' experience as a software tester coupled with development experience
* Excellent knowledge and experience in defining and leading QA cycles.
* Solid knowledge in functional and non-functional testing of transactional business applications.
* Experience in working in an agile environment.
* Degree educated in Computer Science or a related field.
* Familiar with testing RESTful APIs.
* Knowledge of Unix and Python.
* A good understanding of RabbitMQ or similar.
* Know-how of Cassandra is desired.
* Degree educated in a related degree.
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written.
* A successful background in project completion, working in a team environment.
* Demonstrable analytic and problem-solving abilities.
* Competitive Salary Package.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
Job Reference: BBBH11029