Senior Cyber Threat Analyst. 6 Month Contract, Dublin City Centre
Great opportunity to join a team of security analysts who work on both traditional and unconventional ways to detect, analyse and mitigate against potential intrusions and threats.
What you will be doing:
* Collecting and analzing threats and interpreting all events and anomalies.
* Working on a team who are currently responsible for providing investigative responses for security events including but not limited to intrusion detection, malware infections, denial of service attacks, privileged account misuse and network breaches
* Managing and executing multi-level responses and addresses reported or detected incidents
* Coordinating and distributing directives, vulnerability, and threat advisories to identified consumers
* Act a SME and trainer to T2 and T1 personal as needed
* Providing reports and metrics around security monitoring by designing dashboards for asset owners and management consumption
* Working in an SOC environment.
Requirements for the role:
* 8 years' experience in a technical role
* Must have at least two certifications, from a respectable security organization
* Must have a Bachelors Degree
* Understanding of network, desktop and server technologies
* Experience with network intrusion methods, network containment, segregation techniques and technologies such as Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS)
* 5+ years Intrusion monitoring, incident response and mitigation, web application security, threat research or intelligence analysis.
* 5+ years using ArcSight, Splunk, and/or similar SIEM experience
This is a shift work role:
* 3:00PM-11:00PM, Tuesday-Saturday (Limited scheduling flexibility available) OR;
* 3:00PM-11:00PM, Sunday-Thursday (Limited scheduling flexibility available)
* €375 - 400
* For more information on this role please contact Keith O'Loughlin on 01-4321567 / email@example.com / https://www.linkedin.com/in/keitholoughlin1/
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.