We are currently assisting our Client an established US multi-national technology company based in Limerick to source an experienced Senior Front End (UI) Developer to join their expanding team.
This position will be responsible for all stages the application development lifecycle of their centralised management application. In collaboration with the Engineering and Product Management teams you will analyse requirements, design, develop and maintain solutions and interfaces for this important application. Your task requests will range from core tasks to long term projects and complex interactions with various environments and APIs. The project covers both server and client side of the application. The role will encompass working with agile methodologies in a global environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Front End (UI) Developer:
* Develop and evolve our flag ship product front end software.
* Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers/owners and engineers.
* Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
* Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, graphs and widgets.
* Excellent cross-functional communicator and team player. Will need to partner extensively with Product Management and Product Development teams.
* Demonstrate passion for creating successful software products. Track record of rolling out efficient User Interfaces and software systems that delight our customers.
* Drive processes to identify and correct flawed and outdated software or software systems frameworks and tools.
* Embody and role-model our core values and culture that inspires our engineers to want to excel.
* Foster a software front end (UI) excellence mindset.
* Own the design and take responsibility for our product user interface.
* Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
* Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
* Work closely with a UX designer to develop and implement their designs.
* Strong working knowledge and experience of Angular 1.n.
* Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS/Bootstrap.
* Git or similar version control experience.
* Three to five years' experience in UI development.
* Front End unit testing experience.
* Knowledge of the following; D3.js, Bower, Grunt, Typescript and Less.
* REST (API) knowledge.
* Basic Linux knowledge.
* Networking (TCP/IP).
* Scrum/Agile methodologies.
To apply for this position or to discuss it in confidence, please contact Matthew Duane Rice