My clients are urgently looking for experienced contract Business Analysts with an immediate availablity for an urgent contract kicking off in the next 2 weeks. The right person is immediately available and has a number of years in a similar role.
We need people who have experience working with complex financial instruments and the software systems that manage them.
* A minimum of 4 years' Business Analyst experience ideally within the financial industry,
* Business Analysis experience in the following areas:
* Interface Specifications from 3rd party data providers and internal systems;
* Reporting/Dashboard Specifications;
* Workflow Specifications;
* Data Migration Validation Rules Specifications; and
* User Access Controls Analysis.
* Experience in fund administration, investment management, and knowledge of the end-to-end investment cycle ;
* Experience with 3rd party software implementation projects ideally within the funds industry;
* Experience of process mapping;
* Experience documenting business requirements;
* Experience liaising with 3rd party vendors to assist with interpreting the business requirements;
* Experience reporting progress to agreed targets and providing project updates, and
* Experience organising workshops to assist the business SMEs in describing their business requirements and translating these into functional requirements.
* In addition, financial product knowledge (Bonds, Equities, Money Market, FX, Derivatives) and knowledge of alternative assets (Private Equity, Venture Capital) is desirable.