Full Stack C#.Net Developer
Based in London, our client is a global mobile network service, connecting people worldwide with their innovative products and technology. They require a Full Stack C#.Net Developer for a permanent role.
The successful candidate should have 2 years' experience in .NET and be able to code in a .NET server-side environment (MVC).
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to take the next step up in their career, working within the marketing / digital department and will be customer facing, developing bespoke solutions for clients.
Job Reference: BBBH 11602
Working in a team of 6 strong technical Developers in a fast-paced environment you will:
* Develop new features / applications within a SCRUM team.
* Produce high quality, clean code that is maintainable and readable.
* Choose automation over repetition e.g. writing scripts to automate deployments.
* Assist existing BSS applications all the way through to production.
* Enhance the codebase and pay off technical debt.
The Ideal Candidate:
* At least 2 years' experience in .NET.
* Experience coding in a .NET server-side environment (MVC).
* A content or marketing background who is also a developer.
* Familiarity with CMS (Content management Systems) EPiServer or Sitecore would be ideal.
* An understanding of full software development lifecycle.
* Experience with Microsoft .NET Web development stack including C# and ASP.NET MVC.
* Excellent communication skills.
* The opportunity to work with a global company.
* A permanent role with a competitive package.
* Company is 10 years old but still has a start-up mentality.
* Flat management structure, giving developers the autonomy they require.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +44 330 335 1710