Permanent job based in London City Centre.
Attractive salary with excellent package.
Job Reference: BBBH 11599
Allen Recruitment are assisting an expanding Fintech Company with a growing Software Development Team in the centre of London City source a Graduate Developer.
This role will suit a candidate with programming ability in one or more languages and degree educated in a related field.
Duties will include:
* Develop and maintain software components using Grails and Groovy for both D2C and
* B2B front-ends.
* Record procedures and policies that relate to the IT systems.
* Build software components following procedures and standards.
* Oversee the development lifecycle as part of Agile development methodologies.
* Assist deployments.
* Create health monitors using code preference.
* Support the definition of the platform logical architecture and participate in an Agile SCRUM environment.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
* Programming ability in one or more languages.
* Degree educated, 2:1 or higher in a related field.
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
* Strong communication and team player attitude.
* Capable of working to tight deadlines.
* Some understanding of the insurance industry is a plus
* Groovy and Grails experience.
* Familiar building JVM based applications.
* Experience planning and implementing technologies which use Agile development / SCRUM.
* This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an exciting Fintech which is doing cutting edge work in their sector.
* Great culture and team ethic.
* A company that will enhance your CV.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +44 330 335 1710