DevOps Engineer - Dublin (Contract)
6 Month Contract
My client is currently seeking a highly skilled DevOps Engineer to join their growing team on a 6-month contract. They are a financial institution based in Dublin city centre and they are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on their AWS platform
Qualifications & Experience
* IT Qualification (Third Level)
* 5+ years relevant DevOps experience
* AWS experience is essential - Certification is a plus
* Strong Linux Background
* Experience with Jenkins, Maven, Git, Puppet/Chef, Docker, Vagrant & Kubernates
Skills You Will Need:
* Need to develop scripts to allow automation of provisioning/deprovisioning activities for Cisco CSRs in Transit VPC
* Drive the roll-out of Agile and DevOps practices across multiple applications and team.
* Design, implement and manage DevOps pipeline for early adopter teams.
* Maintain team-specific infrastructure (AWS/VMWare) for early adopter teams.
* Collaborate with development teams to build scalable solutions.
* Work with business and technology teams to establish technology enablement framework.
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: DevOps, DevOps Engineer, Dublin, IT, AWS, Python, MySQL, PHP, Perl, Ruby, Jenkins, Maven, Git, Puppet/Chef, Docker, Vagrant & Kubernates
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.