Test Lead Automation
We are looking for someone who has 7+ years of automation experience and who is a strong supporter of best practices and has a passion for learning new technologies and has lead teams in the past.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
* Lead an automation team from an administrative and technical perspective
* Maintain and add to existing automation frameworks
* Evaluate test cases for inclusion in regression
* Automate for newly integrated features and develop toolsets
* Closely work with software developers and other engineers to deliver the highest quality products in a cost-effective manner
* Work closely with other QA team members to automate the execution and verification of reports created by various channels
* Review product requirements and functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases
Key Competencies/Skills Required
* Have lead and managed a test teams
* Worked on large-scale, enterprise, multi-tier projects using Java or Groovy
* Working experience of Selenium, Appium, Jersey, REST Assured or equivalent.
* Worked with agile development (task estimation, test & deployment automation, continuous integration)
* Good communication skills with the ability to efficiently present technical details to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Essential Criteria Required:
* B.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Mathematics
* Minimum of 7 years experience across web based applications, end to end, functional and regression testing
* Experience leading a team
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Hold an EU passport or Stamp 4 visa
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.