My client have recently moved into a number of new areas and secured a fantastic new partnership which has allowed for an extended spell of growth in a number of teams across the organisation.
They are going from strength to strength and really pushing innovation within their DevOps team moving towards AI and working with the likes of Rancher, Kubernetes and extensively within the AWS cloud space.
They need an experienced DevOps engineer to work closely with their development and automated testing teams to develop brand new products and integrate their infrastructure with a number of new clients and customers across the globe.
It is a fantastic time to get involved with a start-up who have found a niche within their market and are seeing hugely positive results.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
* Excellent AWS experience.
* Strong hands on CI/CD skills with Jenkins.
* Strong container knowledge with Rancher/Docker/Kubernetes etc.
* Excellent L2/L3 Troubleshooting skills.
* Strong Linux systems experience.
If you'd like to find out more, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.