Security Analyst - Software
€40-55,000 with benefits
Are you an enthusiastic individual that wants to work with the latest technology on market?
Do you want work with a company that produces its own innovative software?
My client are currently seeking to hire an Security Analyst to join their development team in Dublin. They are interested in speaking with individuals that have a background in programming and looking to make the move into the security space.
The company specialises in banking and payments and will require someone that has a passion for programming and security.
You will have a basic understanding web application security and will the foundations to begin building your career. You will be improving the security of all the clients products whilst staying on top of all emerging threats in the current and future landscapes.
You are not expected to be an expert in all the below as you will be provided first class training and given the chance to really push your career forward.
You will be rewarded with flexible working hours, healthcare, pension, paid upskilling and much more.
As a Security Analyst you will have:
* A relevant computing degree or previous work experience
* Previous background in programming C, C++, C#, Java
* Knowledge of penetration testing
* Background of application security, Cryptography, OWASP
* Working within a financial industry seen as an advantage
* Knowledge of SQL scripting and Oracle databases
* Working experience in both Windows & Linux
* Knowledge of payment standards PCI DSS, PA DSS and other Security standards
* Strong technical leadership skills
This is a fantastic chance for you to progress your career and get involved with a progressive software company in Dublin. If you are interested in the Security Analyst role please apply online or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Keywords - Ireland, Dublin, Security, Analyst, Programmer, Software, C, C++, C#, Java, Web Applications, Finance, Banking, Windows, Linux, PCI DSS, PA DSS, Mobile Apps, OWASP, Cryptography
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.