Helpdesk Administrator Governmental Agency
Dublin 2 based governmental agency organization is looking for an experienced Helpdesk Administrator to provide support for their offices based in various countries.
What is there for you:
* Excellent salary
* Excellent role in a great working environment
* Mon - Fri 8.45 am - 5.00 PM working hours
* City Centre office close to Green Luas and Bus lines
* Quick interview process
* Start date ideally at the end of March
* Frontline support to users based in Ireland and outside the country
* Network support, servers, and back-office infrastructure
* Support remote access
* Monitor network security and application of security updates
* 2-3 years experience supporting Windows 7, Ms Office, Checkpoint Endpoint Security, Adobe, Lync 2013 and VPN
* Excellent communications skills
* Unrestricted work permit for ROI
Apply NOW to receive more information and receive an initial call about your CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.