IT Project Manager: 6 month contract, with possible extension.
The requirements and responsibilities for the role include (but are not limited to) the following:
* The successful and timely delivery of all phases of project delivery from design through to BAU transition across a range of projects of varying sizes.
* Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and processes as part of the development and implementation process.
* Create, review and maintain program and project plans with all parties involved.
* Proactively monitor overall program and project progress, resolving risks and issues and initiating corrective action plans as appropriate.
* Act as the central point of liaison, communications and coordination between technical teams and other stakeholders throughout the change process.
* Maintain overall control and accountability for the schedule and the delivery of expected deliverables.
* Actively manage scope changes and the impact to the overall plan.
* Demonstrate knowledge of the underlying technology stack and supported/related business area.
* Provide analytical, technical, business and management expertise to the group.
* Financial Services experience in domains such as Payments, Treasury and Trade
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.