.Net Developer Team Lead - Dublin South - Full Stack
* Understand high level business requirements and produce technical specifications, designs, architecture input, and ultimately code
* Managing a team of developers.
* Mentoring and code reviews.
* Development of production quality code and the design and development of unit tests.
* Participate in product requirement and design reviews
Qualifications & Skills
* Experience developing using Angular
* Experienced in other Microsoft technologies such as WCF, MVC and Entity Framework
* Focused on delivering quality software by using unit testing, pull requests and code reviews. Experienced with Git
* Ability to lead a team effectively, hiring, managing and mentoring junior developers.
* Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal hands-on management
* Good verbal and written English communication skills
Bachelor's degree in Math, Computer Science, Engineering or Science discipline is required.
Keywords: .Net, C#, Angular, AngularJS, Aurelia, SQL, CSS, jQuery, Team Lead, Senior full stack
Please send your updated CV via the apply button for this exciting great .Net Developer - Team Lead opportunity. Please ensure to put lots of examples of your key achievements and key projects on your updated CV.
If not of interest for yourself please feel free to share with any of your network that might be interested.