Management Accountant - International Territories- based in Reading
Have you gained experience within International Accounting? Are you now looking for your next challenge? If so the role as International Management Accountant at ESP Global Services based onsite at the headquarters in Reading could be the next role for you.
What does the role of International Management Accountant involve?
ESP is a rapidly growing business, as a result there is now the need to employ an International Management Accountant who shall focus on our International territories. You will prepare, develop and analyse financial information for ESP's international entities so that the organisation's management can make well informed decisions, ensuring stability, growth and profitability.
Initial responsibilities will include
* Assist the financial controller in creating intercompany processes and procedures to ensure that all necessary international transactions are captured accurately and on a timely basis
* Setup new reporting entities in the accounting system (Navision) as the business expands including the setting up of intercompany transactions and consolidation adjustments
* Formulate and document the operational transfer pricing procedures that will be followed monthly
* Finalise the 2017 intercompany charging and consolidation with the assistance of the Financial Controller
Ongoing responsibilities will include
* Prepare monthly management accounts, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and provide meaningful commentary to aid business understanding in respect of ESP's non-UK operating entities
* Assist in the preparation of consolidated management accounts and relevant analysis
* Prepare monthly transactions and documentation in accordance with ESP's transfer pricing policy
* Responsible for the international accounting and process elements of the finance manual including identifying and implementing changes which enhance the financial reporting process
* Responsible for maintaining calendar of all international compliance requirements and liaising with external advisors to ensure compliance for all international ESP entities
* Responsible for managing and providing information in respect of all external audits for all non-UK ESP entities on a timely basis including various responding to regular compliance requirements from local advisers.
* Responsible for accurate reporting and payment of employment taxes, corporate taxes, sales taxes and withholding taxes in a timely manner.
* Apply understanding of the elements of international payroll and employee insurance requirements ensuring that they are processed and paid in a proper and timely manner
* Undertake detailed expenditure analysis and provide ad-hoc reporting as required
* Conduct balance sheet reconciliations monthly and identify and resolve any queries
* Build strong relationships with managers across the business, working with them to resolve any expenditure /accrual and transfer pricing queries in a timely fashion.
* Pro-actively identify opportunities to reduce operational costs and complexity
What Competencies/ previous experience do you need to have to be considered?
* CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified (part qualified may be considered if right practical experience demonstrated)
* Previous experience working in a multi territory currency organisation
* You will be a confident communicator
* Ability to work under pressure
* A highly organised approach to workload
* You will be a confident Excel user and be able to demonstrate excellent analytical skills
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for 25 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are head-quartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Singapore, Trinidad, Chicago and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, Avis, Marie Curie, Wipro, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a can do attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
Interested? Please apply today for a quick response.