SOC Analyst - Dublin
A leading managed services provider specialising in IT Security are currently in the market for SOC Analyst to join their Security Operations team. As a Senior SOC Analyst you will be working with some of Ireland's most skilled IT Security professionals, working with cutting edge technologies assisting both established companies and IT start ups.
What you need as a SOC Analyst:
* A relevant university degree or equivalent years work experience
* Minimum 3 years experience in a security environment
* Background in Information Security, Networking or Digital Forensics
* Professional accreditations such as CCNA, CEH, SSCP, GESC, OSCP, Network+, Security+
* Knowledge or Linux O.S and tools
* Scripting knowledge in Bash, Ruby, Python is advantageous
* Strong customer service skills
* Networking certs such as CCNA, CCNP, Security+, Network+
* Strong understanding of network analysis
* Relevant professional security certs CISSP, GCIH, CEH
A competitive package is on offer with in house perks, company benefit plans, subsidised education.
If you are interested in the SOC Analyst, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply online
Keywords - Dublin, Ireland, SOC, Security Operations, Cyber, Linux, Networking, Security, Cyber, Network Security, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CEH, Bash, Python, Ruby
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.