Web Designer - Dublin City Centre
My client is looking for bright, passionate designer who is looking for something different. They need you to help them create and advertise their products in a competitive sector.
* Working with our marketing team in the creation of high quality marketing campaigns to gain new customers.
* Ensuring promotions to customers are communicated clearly and attractively.
* Fine-tuning our brand identity to keep our edge in a competitive market.
* Participation in problem solving with the UX team.
* Ensuring a consistent brand experience for our products.
* Relevant degree and/or work experience.
* Skilled at photo editing to a high standard.
* Experience using the Adobe suite of products - Photoshop, illustrator etc.
* Solid understanding of the capabilities of front-end web technologies (We don't expect you to write code - just know what it can do
The ideal candidate:
* An excellent communicator.
* Someone who cares about detail and standards and can work well within a brief.
* A self-improver who is always looking for learning opportunities.
* Well organised with an ability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
* A team player who can use feedback for self-improvement.
* Ability to interpret business and marketing needs and convert them into persuasive visual communication.
* A designer who is always thinking about the end user, how they experience a brand and how you can help them to get what they need
Keywords: Web design, adobe, Photoshop, illustrator
Please send your updated CV via the apply button for this exciting new Web Designer opportunity. Please ensure to put lots of examples of your key achievements and key projects on your updated CV.
If not of interest for yourself please feel free to share with any of your network that might be interested.