Linux Database Systems Administrator - (Contract)
6 Month Contract
Location: Dublin CC
I am currently working with a forward thinking and expanding software company who are seeking a Linux Systems Administrator to assist them on a new project for 6 Months. There is a very good chance that this contract can extend beyond 6 months and you will be working with new cutting-edge tech!!
Qualifications & Experience
* IT Qualification (Third Level)
* 5+ years relevant experience as a Linux Systems Admin
* Database experience
* Advanced Unix and SQL scripting skill
Skills You Will Need:
* Understanding of fundamental infrastructure/operational principles and have some experience in development.
* Extensive experience installing and configuring virtualisation, cloud, network, storage, backup, DR, database and security technologies.
* Demonstrated experience in risk and issue management utilising a standard project management and reporting framework.
* Taking full ownership of database management and performance tuning
* Improve and optimize DB Schema
* Help with DB schema and engine migration
* Database tuning and monitoring
* Database design
* Work closely with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and QA engineers to deliver high quality DBA
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Linux Systems Administrator, Dublin, Contract, DBA, DB , Database, Linux Database, Unix, SQL, Oracle, Linux
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.