Senior Tableau Developer
Job Reference: BBBH11477
Allen Recruitment is working closely with a major international company which is building a significant presence in Poland. Right now, they wish to recruit an experienced BI Solution Developer with expertise in Tableau Application Suite.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to work within a fast moving, technology solutions team with a global focus. This company is one of world's largest Tableau sites and will provide suitable candidates with a fantastic career opportunity to work / learn / deploy cutting edge Tableau Solutions to a global user base.
Key Duties include:
* Technical support of the Tableau application suite (including Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server & Tableau Reader).
* Driving visual analytics best practices (achieve effective use of Tableau software across the global organisation).
* Manage incidents and issues (focus on effective communication and follow-up with stakeholders and other technical teams).
* Manage interface to our engineering by addressing issues (keeping track of end-to-end issues until resolution).
* Participation in different Tableau-related activities (working with users, training & involvement in the Tableau community).
* Maintain documentation and learning resources.
Experience & Education:
* Degree educated in a relevant discipline.
* Deep technical knowledge of both Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server (from an administrative and a consultative standpoint).
Certified Professional qualification in either Tableau Desktop and/or Tableau Server is desirable:
* Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate
* Tableau Desktop Certified Professional
* Tableau Server Qualified Associate
* Tableau Server Certified Professional
Strong inter-personal and communication skills (Act as a Tableau consultant - ability to demonstrate Tableau features and capabilities to Business End-users)
* Strong understanding of visual analytics best practices.
* A passion to help users see and understand their data.
* Ideally will be pro-actively involved with the external Tableau community on social media, being familiar with blogs, learning resources and a Tableau Public profile. You may also be involved in local Tableau User Groups (Meetup etc.)
This is an excellent career opportunity to join a top international company growing their Polish BI Technology team.
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040