Business Analyst - 3 Months Daily Rate Contract - Supply Chain - Limerick
Position available for an experienced Business Analyst required to work on a major consumer project for a Global Supply Chain Company, located in Limerick.
Desired Skills / Experience
* Knowledgeable BA with large customer/project experience in the area of requirements gathering.
* Able to map the "AS-IS" state by elicitation from the SME's/Product Owner
* Perform a Fit/Gap analysis based on the already defined Template, and able to map "TO-BE" State
* Documenting the requirements using clear "User Stories" with efficient "Acceptance Criteria"
* Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation as necessary, and participates in compliance activities as required
* Ability to design lean and effective processes and how to monitor the quality of the process.
* Ideally experienced as a BA in SAP enterprise application projects
* Support Domain/Functional Owner to build a strong business case for new projects: Define project scope, business benefits, project budget and potential risks & constraints.
* Working understanding of generally accepted project delivery methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, DevOps etc), tools, and techniques
* Adhering to the specified SDLC/Quality Gates
* Knowledge of 'r-RPD' methodology (for requirements definition) is an added value.
* Ability to liaise and manage difficult stakeholders, SMEs, Product Owners, developers, testers, other team members
* Ability to guide a workstream, ability and knowledge of project planning and tracking skills; realistic planning and delivery according to plan.
* Solid knowledge of formal Change Management and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
* Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
* Strong communication skills and Strongly result driven, quick learner, self-starter.
* Knowledge of SOX compliance and/or GMP validation is a plus.
* JIRA (for user story, requirements)
* MS-Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Duration: 3 Months
Daily Rates: €300 - €320 P/D.
For more information call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.