Network Security Engineer - Contract
I have a great opportunity for a Network Security Engineer to join one of The UK's largest telecommunications companies on a 6-month daily rate contract.
This is an immediate role and they require someone with previous hands-on experience with Cisco routing and Switching. If you are Limerick based, or considering a move to Limerick, this role may be perfect for you!
Job type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
Qualifications & Experience
* IT Qualification (Third Level)
* 3-5 years relevant network security experience
* CCNP Certification or working at CCNP level is very favourable
Skills You Will Provide:
* Strong understanding of TCP/IP
* Knowledge of network protocols IP, BGP, VRF, OSPF & MPLS
* Strong understanding of Cisco ASA, Checkpoint and Juniper Firewalls
* Experience of configuration Cisco ASA, Switches and Routers
* Able to design, configure and implement network solutions including Cisco switches, routers, wireless devices and firewalls is essential
* Be a main contact for any network and security enquiries
* Assist in any planned upgrades, outages, network hazards and permits to work when necessary
* Support the infrastructure team when needed
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Network Security Engineer, Network Security, Limerick, IT, Cisco, Contract, CCNP, CCNA,
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.