We are currently looking to speak with experienced QA Automation Engineer with automation testing experience to join a team who works with some of the latest technologies.
The company cultivates a positive environment which encourages individual growth by valuing initiative and teamwork.
Responsibilities of the Automation Engineer:
* Requires contribution towards creation and maintenance of a quality test automation framework for a web application.
* Create and design of automation test cases from Software Requirements in conjunction with a functional understanding of the application under test.
* Improve the CI process across teams.
* Analyse results from test execution and accurately record tracking of defects.
* Other tasks as assigned.
* 2-5 years experience in utilising test automation tools such as Selenium or HP UFT (QTP).
* Proficiency in testing techniques and using test automation frameworks and strong knowlege of all phases of testing.
* Expert in an OO progamming language such as C# or JAVA.
* Experience with Continuous Integration tools.
* Previous coding experience would be advantageous.
* BSc in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience.
If you would like to apply or discuss the details of this position in strict confidence Contact Niamh O'Halloran