We currently have an opportunity for and experienced Support Engineer Fluent in French to join a rapidly expanding global organisation with it's EMEA hub based in Limerick.
This position will be responsible for providing exemplary frontline support to the client's end users, assisting with remote management of client devices (OS X and iOS) and identifying knowledge content ideas and materials. The goal of this service is to provide exceptional end user support beyond what people have come to typically expect from IT Departments.
This Company offers a unique level of career progression, excellent benefits package and a friendly positive working environment.
Responsibilities of MAC Support Engineer Fluent in French:
* Provide exceptional support to Enterprise HelpDesk clients via phone, email, support tickets, chat and community forum interaction.
* Clearly document all troubleshooting steps and relevant interaction details to facilitate a consistent customer support experience.
* Focus on first contact issue resolution with follow up as needed.
* Contribute to documentation of client IT processes and procedures.
* Assist in identifying trends in user reported issues and developing solutions for common problems.
* Contribute to the creation of knowledge base articles for the end user, IT partners and HelpDesk staff.
* Manage and assist in the administration of device management through the JAMF Casper suite.
* Assist in change management and compatibility testing of configuration changes on new and existing versions of iOS and OS X.
* Providing best effort support for OS X Virtualization solutions, which may include supporting the Windows operating system.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Deep knowledge of Apple hardware and software.
* Fluent French to native level.
* Skillful time and task management.
* Experience providing support for Mac OS X and iOS.
* Experience operating and integrating Mac OS X systems in a predominantly Windows environment.
* Understanding of enterprise architecture and IT systems.
* Strong communication skills, able to communicate results and requirements to all levels of management.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong focus on team success.
* 24/7 scheduling availability, supporting the AMEC, EMEA and APAC regions.
For further information or to discuss this position in confidence, please contact Matthe Duane Rice