We are currently assisting a multi-national technology firm establishing its EMEA headquarters in Dublin to source an elite group of networking experts to head up their EMEA Client Support Team.
If you are CCNP or CCIE Certified and looking for a position that will offer you a new technical challenge and a chance to help shape the technical direction of a rapidly expanding technology firm, we would be very interested in speaking with you.
* Providing support to customers and internal teams requesting support and take ownership of technical issues, working with cross-functional teams to document problem definition, troubleshooting procedures, and resolution steps.
* Take ownership of customer support forum and keep information current on best practices with ThousandEyes
* Active participation in 24*7 Support Coverage model
* Identify process & workflows for improvement or automation
* Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Firm grasp of network and application protocols (Cisco/Juniper certification strongly preferred - CCNA, CCIE)
* Significant experience on Linux, at or close to System Admin level
* Familiar with core networking principles - DNS, web technologies, and voice over IP
* Working knowledge of virtualization technology - containers, VMware, HyperV, Xen, virtual Box
* Working knowledge in security - authentication, permissions, SSO
* Experience in technical writing would be an advantage.
For further information please, contact Matthew Duane Rice
All conversations will be in the strictest of confidence.
Excellent Package on Offer