About this role:
This role will have you as a key contributor to the design of a suite of product components and is responsible for the functionality and meeting the requirements completely. At this level, the ideal candidate will have a complete understanding of the technologies needed to develop and debug issues for their product components. The job requires close interaction with the Development, QA, Support and Professional Services teams.
* Expert-level proficiency with Java SE/EE
* Practical experience with web service concepts (protocols and frameworks) such as REST, SOAP, and WSDL
* Proficiency with the SQL and Object/Relational Mapping technologies such as JPA/Hibernate
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to operate in a team oriented development environment
* Experience in multi-threaded programing and object-oriented design.
* Experience in advanced design concepts like Design Patterns
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience with dependency injection/middleware frameworks such as Spring
* Experience with natural language understanding technologies in the area of text based application
* Experience with cloud technologies such as the AWS toolstack
* Experience performing database administration and maintenance tasks with MSSQL, MySQL, or Oracle
* Experience with source control, build management, test, dependency, and continuous integration platforms including Subversion, JUnit, Ant/Ivy, Maven, Jenkins or TeamCity
* Ability to develop and debug on multiple operating systems including Windows, Linux, and OS X
* 8+ years of experience.
* Degree in technical or engineering field. B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline minimum
* Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
* Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
* Travel to customer sites on need basis.
To apply for this exciting Senior Software Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Java, Spring, Hibernate, REST API, Cloud, AWS