I'm working with a local company who are expanding their support team due to a fantastic period of successful new business and growth. They are looking for a strong Helpdesk Engineer to work on level 1 and 2 desktop support.
You'll need to be used to working in a very busy Helpdesk environment fielding calls and handling multiple ticket queries. You'll need to be an excellent communicator with a strong customer focused attitude and excellent track record of sorting service desk tickets via phone and email.
My client offer fantastic training programs and will really help you to progress your career. They have a strong record of internal promotion and moving people up through the levels in their infrastructure/support teams. This is a client focused role where you'll get exposure to leading edge technologies.
* 1-3 years experience working on a Helpdesk in a fast paced environment.
* Bachelor's degree would be desirable.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
* Hands on experience with Microsoft Technologies.
* Understanding of networking principals is desirable.
* Certifications would be real bonus - CCNA, MCSA, CompTIA etc.
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.