Customer Project Manager - Network Roll Out - Telecommunications - 6 Month Contract
My client, a major player within the Telecommunications industry, is seeking a Customer Project Manager, for an initial 6 months. The Customer Project Manager will have experience of managing a network rollout type project, within a large program of work, associated with a Radio Access Network of a mobile operator.
Daily Rates €300 - €330 p/d
Experience, Skills & Personal Attributes:
* A proven track record of leading the end-to-end delivery of projects within a telecommunications or systems integration environment. This will ideally include experience of outsourced development using both on-shore and off-shore models, and the inclusion of third-parties and customers within the project team
* Proficient in the application of structured project management, through tools (tools to automate tasks such as scheduling, resource balancing and time recording). Experience of project planning and control techniques (such as work breakdown structures, critical path analysis, earned value, resource analysis and conflict resolution) and project risk management (identifying, assessing and managing project risks that could result in time or cost over-runs, or failure to deliver)
* Proficient in contract negotiation, with a sound understanding of the methods and techniques for negotiating contracts for the supply of products and services and techniques to ensure that contractors adhere to agreed contract requirements.
* Exceptional personal initiative, leadership, motivational and organizational skills, as well as well-developed planning, communication and commercial skills. Sound knowledge of methods for reporting project progress and financial compliance against an agreed plan.
* Effective stakeholder and relationship management skills in customer facing environments. Can demonstrate organizational awareness and knowledge of how to build successful cross-functional teams. Understands the importance of both internal and customer stakeholders, identifying influencers and decision makers.
* Flexible and able to adapt to the changing needs of a company going through dynamic and significant growth
* Budget control and proven track record of managing medium to large projects with a budget of excess of a million pounds.
* First hand practical experience of driving increase to business, initiatives to better manage cost and improving working capital.
For more information call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.