Senior QA Automation Engineer C#
Looking for a change and a good working environment?
What is there for you:
* Senior QA role in a well-established team
* Combination of front and back end testing using newest technologies
* Lovely offices based in Dublin 4 close to Luas and Bus lines
* Attractive remuneration
One of the top 5 companies in their industry with innovative technology based products
Home of innovative technology within cloud ecommerce area
* Represent the Team in all aspects of the Agile Scrum development process including Sprint Planning and daily Scrum meetings
* Participate in architectural design reviews to ensure adequate testability in all new development initiatives
* Creation and execution of test plans and test cases (both automated and manual) Execution of both automated and manual risk based and exploratory testing. Working with CI team to implement better processes for early execution of automated tests. Supporting other teams in the execution of automated and manual tests developed by the individual
* Take initiative to recommend and implement quality process improvements.
* Responsible for organizing and executing all stages of testing leading up to a successful release the product. Supporting production code following releases including providing feedback and support to customers and partners as well as responding to production defect reports
* Mentoring and supporting Team members in the design and development of topnotch automated and manual tests. Providing high-quality review and feedback to members of the development and architecture team on code layout and design decisions and implementation
* Geographic Responsibility: Global
* Testing of web packages releases
* Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree (or equivalent experience)
* Strong experience in Software Quality Assurance with a primary focus on automated testing
* Experience developing in C# using Visual Studio
* Experience writing test automation using Selenium Webdriver
* Involvement with complex web based projects and mobile technologies
* Strong knowledge of SQL
* A good understanding of Agile development process (Scrum methodology)
* Experience with cross browser and cross platform testing
* Knowledge of Git and Jenkins
Apply NOW! Alternatively contact Dominika at + 353 1 4321 567 for more details on this or similar roles
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.