We are currently working with a high technology company serving the automative sector who is looking to hire a Enterprise Architect, Application, Mobility, Digital Transformation for the HQ in Dublin.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fast-growing business in Dublin.
* Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural documents - Domain roadmaps, standards, reference architecture/implementation documents
* Assess vendor development/test strategies
* Stay abreast of how Application, Mobility and Digital Transformation technologies are currently impacting and driving competitors.
* Review and provide input to test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects
* Assist in determining production direction and assist in root cause analysis of escalations of operational issues
* Solve complex problems with many variables.
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architecture
* Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies
* Initiate and deliver technology evaluations and recommendations
* Analyze business requirements to develop technical solutions and their framework
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies.
* Review new and existing program/project architecture for compliance with IT standards, policies and architectural plans.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience in Application, Mobility and Digital Transformation technologies and principles
* Experience in architecting and leading Digital Transformation efforts with knowledge across multiple domains
* Knowledge of the best available tools, software, applications, and systems that support the technologies
* Experience in Mobile development for iOS and Android platforms
* Experience in Enterprise Mobility management solutions like Microsoft Intune, MobileIron or similar solutions
* Experience in Infrastructure and security related to Mobile application architecture
* Experience in Architecture and Design Modeling Tools - UML, Code generation
* Preferred experience in Advanced solutions for IoT/Smart machines
* In-depth experience in developing strategies, roadmaps, standards and reference architecture/implementation of Application, Mobility and Digital Transformation technologies
* In-depth technical knowledge of a wide range of application, network, PC, and platform operating systems.
* Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups
* Proven experience with flowcharting techniques.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.