Job Title: QA Engineer
Location: Dublin 2
My client is looking for a QA Engineer to join their team in Dublin and be involved in one of the most exciting and innovative projects to change the way we fly!
They are currently developing software that will provide connectivity for in-flight entertainment systems meaning passengers will soon be able to connect their own devices via wifi on a plane and you will have the opportunity to be a part of that.
You will work alongside software engineers to ensure high quality of products and have a great attention to detail.
QA Engineer Requirements:
* A degree in computer science or related field
* 4+ years professional experience in test in a product software environment
* Experience in testing mobile apps and web applications
* Experience in working alongside UX designers and software developers
* Experience in test planning and test case writing
* Experience with HTML and CSS
* Experience with query languages e.g. jQuery or similar
* Experience with automation functional testing frameworks/tools; Selenium WebDriver
* Experience of cloud-based environments e.g. Amazon Web Services
* ISTQB foundation certified or certified in a recognized Testing certification
Get in touch if you're looking for a new QA Engineer position!