ERP Data Mapping Analyst
4 month Contract
Data Mapping Analyst required for a large project with a multinational technology company. The project will involve the integration of a number of ERPs with an in-house application via a data lake.
The Data Mapping Analyst will manage the data mappings between the ERP, data lake and in-house application. Working closely with the ERP and inhouse application teams you will pull the information together, ensure it is complete and co-ordinate between the various teams.
* The ideal candidate will have 2+ years data or systems analyst experience
* Data Mapping experience is essential. Ie. You will have an understanding of concepts such as join types, primary keys etc.
* Experience with ERP systems
* Excellent communication skills, you will be working with teams across Europe, India and the US.
* Ability to prioritise, take ownership of tasks and work on your own initiative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.