Deskside Support Engineer - Level II
URGENT Permanent job
Job Reference: BBBH11306
Allen Recruitment is assisting a major international company with significant presence in the West Dublin source a Deskside Support Engineer (Level II). This will be a permanent role (apply now with CV for more details).
Working onsite in the Grange Castle, the Deskside Support Engineer will work with users deskside to resolve technical issues (to agreed service levels and in a professional manner).
You will be required to:
* Build and deploy PCs, patch network points, troubleshoot printer problems, support standard software packages etc.
* Provide iPhone - iPad troubleshooting
* Provide Videoconferencing equipment and setup support
* Take ownership of calls escalated from the service desk (adherence to established processes)
* Adhere to escalation procedures (within defined time frames)
* Log/Validate all contacts in Ticket Handling Database
* Manage end-to-end all tickets logged (providing regular updates to stakeholders on call status)
* Organize daily workflow using call logging system to respond, update progress and close out reported incidents.
* Answer contacts and reply to emails promptly and professionally
Candidate will need to demonstrate that they can work well in a team environment
Skills / Qualifications (Essential):
Suitable candidates will have experience working in a Desktop/Deskside support role (2-3 years min)
* Relevant 3rd level qualification in IT related discipline
* Excellent Customer Service skills are essential (with very strong Deskside Customer facing skills)
* Strong Troubleshooting and Analytical skills (as well as excellent multi-tasking abilities are required)
* Excellent working knowledge of MS Windows Operating systems
* Experience in supporting and troubleshooting MS office applications
* Some printer hardware knowledge
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Skills / Qualifications (Desirable - NOT essential):
* Practical Windows 10, Win XP, 7 MS Office knowledge
* Microsoft Certification desirable
* ITIL certification desirable
* Strong interpersonal skills and high awareness of customer needs
* Some Video Conferencing equipment support experience also desirable (not essential)
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040