Senior Project Coordinator - Software Development
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Senior Project Coordinator with experience in Project Management and working knowledge of SQL to join them.
Initially on a 6-month contract, responsible for coordinating work with teams to define product roadmap, metrics, project plan, and drive rapid development cycle, developing world class tools.
Job Reference: BBBH 11402
What would a general day involve?
* Converting business requirement, them to technical requirements and managing their prioritization with engineering teams.
* Make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-release, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams
* Develop and drive strategic initiatives, but also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done
* Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
* Oversee documentation effort with technical writers to ensure all necessary documentation for how to, support and troubleshooting tools are created & maintained
How can you stand out from the crowd?
* Experience working with Project management, working in the management process.
* Proficient in the use of SQL.
* Candidates must be able to create joins between tables to fulfil core role duties.
* I.T. background.
What are the benefits?
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.