Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
Main areas of responsibility:
* Maximising Network Performance
* Work with various technical teams within the IT organisation and provide network expertise on projects delivering new IT services.
* Troubleshoot and resolve customer's network issues
* Member of network support team, providing support for:
WAN, LAN, remote access and firewall security infrastructure.
* Design and implementation of network plans for network maintenance and upgrade.
You will be required to provide on-call and out of hours service with occasional international travel.
Job Qualifications & Skills:
* Computer science related degree and/or minimum of 5+ years of experience in networking technologies including:
* Minimum CCNA and Ideally CCNP certified
* TCP/IP, Enterprise DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN, Routing, Switching, Firewalls, WAN Optimisation, IPv4/v6, UNIX Admin and experience with switches, routers (BGP/OSPF), firewalls, IPS
* General understanding of firewall/security technologies.
* Experience with complicated troubleshooting scenarios across multiple networking platforms and operating systems
, Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention systems, Proxy technologies, network security monitoring,
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career as a Senior Network Engineer?
If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Senior Network Engineer role to Carl Casey, IT Recruitment Consultant, FRS Recruitment (0867838584) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.