Experienced in the implementation and deployment of ERP / CRM systems? Worked with products such as: Epicor, Sage, SAP, Oracle, CoreHR or similar?
A vendor of financial ERP systems are currently seeking to add to their growing consultancy team and are interested in hearing from experienced ERP Consultants with experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, deployment who can offer an excellent level of service to their customers.
With a strong and growing customer based within multiple industry sectors across the UK & Ireland We would love to hear from you if you meet the following:
* Degree in Information Systems, Finance, Accountancy or Business
* 3 years + experience implementing ERP solutions or
* 3 years + experience working as a consultant for a software house delivering ERP/CRM systems or
* 3 years + business analysis experience
* Experience gathering customer requirements and mapping out processes to solve business needs
* Change management experience
* Great relationship building skills and consulting skills
Previous experience with systems such as: Epicor, Sage, SAP, Oracle, CoreHR or similat is considered highly relevant.
With offices in Cork, Northern Ireland, Louth, Wicklow and the UK there is the potential to work in one of multiple regions.