Network Engineer (CCNP) - Dublin
Contract - 6 Months
I am currently working with a Telecoms company based in Dublin who are seeking a CCNP level Network Engineer to join their team on a large scale project. They currently offer a competitive daily rate and the possibility of an extension.
As a Network Engineer, you are expected to identify and suggest methods for solving performance and scalability issues within the network, create and maintain network documentation, participate in a rotating on-call roster, as well as provide high-level technical support to customers, and mentoring of Network Engineers, Network Operators, Provisioning Engineers and Pre-Sales Engineers.
Qualifications & Experience
* IT Qualification (Third Level)
* 5+ years' experience as a Network Engineer
* CCNA and CCNP certification is essential
Skills You Will Provide:
* Strong understanding of TCP/IP
* Knowledge of network protocols IP, BGP, VRF and OSPF
* Strong understanding of Cisco ASA, Checkpoint and Juniper Firewalls
* Experience of configuration Cisco ASA, Switches and Routers
* IP Networking and forwarding
* Sound project management skills
* Previously demonstrated skills in a telco environment
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Network Engineer, Network Security, Dublin, IT, Cisco, Contract, CCNP, CCNA
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.