I have started working with a very well-established client in Dublin who have recently began their search for a UI Developer- in this role you will see projects completed from start to finish; you must approach this position with a problem-solving attitude- things can and will go wrong and your approach will ultimately dictate how effective the build is. Angular is the preferred framework for this role and you must have commercial experience working in an Agile environment- clients' needs often change and hence projects must be developed with the scope for modification and upscaling; my client is looking for someone flexible and open to collaboration with a skilled and diverse development team.
* Proven commercial UI experience.
* Commercial experience as part of a Scrum team.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Commercial experience in Angular 2 and/or 4.
* Degree in Computer Science.
* The drive to learn new technologies and integrate them into builds.
If you believe this is the next step forward in your career, then apply to the link provided with a CV. Contact Louis Tornero-Moffitt (015713000) at Reperio Human Capital with the strictest confidence to discuss further.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.