You will assume an important role within one of the development teams, assisting with the rebuilding of the system architecture, upgrading the existing platform to a state-of-the-art platform.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious developer who not only wants a challenging role, but wants to make an impact in a team where they can also benefit from working alongside highly accomplished developers.
* Extensive experience with PHP - the number of years are not as important as the complexity of the projects you have worked on
* Experience with MVC frameworks - ideally Symfony or Laravel but others are fine too
* Comfortable working in an Agile environment
* Memcache, Redis, Docker, Git…experience with these tools is desirable
* MySQL experience
* Magento experience highly advantageous as you will be able to assist more efficiently with the platform transformation to Symfony 3
* Familiar with testing your code and understand the importance of this
If you are a good team player, have an innovative, curious mind and enjoy working in a positive environment with forward thinking individuals, contact Sharon at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.