Essential Qualifications, Training and Experience:
* Third level qualification
* Supplier management experience
* Experience in providing service engineering support to end users - troubleshooting and diagnosing of issues
* Experience of application development and deployment on embedded systems
* Knowledge and experience of IT systems - Windows web-based applications, basic networking
* Deal with operator queries regarding back-office access etc.
* Manage the ticketing systems supply contract
* Manage the ticketing systems support and related SLA's
* Work to ensure that supplier is handling the faults in a timely fashion and within agreed SLA's and ensure operator is kept up to date on resolution progress.
* Ensure any back-office software updates/changes are managed properly and rolled out in conjunction with the operator
* Troubleshoot and diagnose issues which may arise in the back office related to transactions, reporting and general system issues
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.