Senior Infrastructure Engineer
I'm working with an established multinational who are currently working on expanding their Dublin office by building an elite infrastructure engineering team. This will be the first hire for the team and the successful candidate will take a lead role in the expansion and the recruitment of future engineers.
Being the most senior member of the team will come with the added responsibility of leading large scale complex projects over the next 12 months and beyond. You'll need to be highly discipline and organised with a strong work ethic and be able to communicate effectively both with the team and with senior management.
You will need a proven track record of leading projects from design to implementation as well as a background in successful hyper-growth organisations. My client are targeting a rapid expansion over the coming years so they will need engineers who have previously been exposed to rapid change and the need for a highly scalable environment.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 5+ years infrastructure engineering experience.
* Excellent hands on windows server skills.
* Strong experience with SAN, NAS design, implementation and large data centre environments, preferably DELL EMC.
* Strong VMware experience.
* Strong powershell scripting.
* Exposure to monitoring/log analysis tools.
* Experience with SAN.
* Hands on experience troubleshooting Dell EMC environments would be desirable.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.