Web Application Developers x 2, Limerick.
Our client is a rapidly growing international full-service digital marketing company who are just setting up their European Web Development Centre in Limerick city centre. They are now looking to hire two web developers (one x senior, one x intermediate) immediately, with further growth in the near future. Permanent role (possibility of one of these roles being an initial six month contract), attractive salary and benefits package on offer, including the option to work from a (Limerick) home office.
· Develop (in collaboration with other team members) creative, functional and maintainable and performance driven web applications, websites and components
· Write high-quality, re-usable code following industry best practices and can teach others to follow your lead
· Project based work, as well as contributing to our internal library of reusable components
· Develop (in collaboration with other team members) best practices and standards for application development, and development operations within the studio
· Manage development teams on your projects (task assignment, code review)
· Manage all operational aspects of your projects - including the development pipeline, source control, branching & merging, continuous integration and deployment.
· Write concise technical documentation for new and enhanced solutions according to established standards
· Provide estimates on work efforts
· Professional experience working as a web developer ( “Full stack” experience preferred), career level circa 3 – 8 yrs experience.
· Experience in .NET 4.x and web application development (C#), ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Web API - minimum of 3 years of professional experience in .NET development
· Relational database design and programming expertise (MS SQL Server), knowledge of and/or experience with NoSQL technologies such as RavenDB, MongoDB, DocumentDB etc
· Advanced source code management skills with Git using branching strategies such as Git Flow, and managing code reviews with pull requests
· Strong debugging skills combined with experience using performance and load testing tools
· Experience of working with CMS platforms such as Kentico, EpiServer, SiteCore, Sitefinity, DotNetNuke, Ektron, or development experience using Headless CMS platforms e.g. Contentful, Prismic, Kentico Cloud
· Experience designing web service contracts so that others can integrate with your solutions and developing these as RESTful APIs
· Some experience with DevOps, such as continuous integration and deployment using tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Travis CI, Web Deploy, Octopus Deploy, Fake, Cake, Gulp etc
To find out more about this unique career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows: