Hardware Tester - Electronic and Mechanical Devices - Dublin 8
This role is a Hardware Production Tester however you will be working in tech company offices testing hardware received from subcontractors.
We are looking for an experienced hardware - mechanical devices or electronics tester - looking to secure an office based tester role of manufactured products.
What is there for you:
* Full time and permanent role
* Mon - Friday standard working hours with no shifts
* Strong benefits to include Pension scheme, Life assurance
* Excellent working environment
* Dublin 8 location
* Designing test prcedures and choosing the best methods to test finished products
* Lead the design, development, integration, and release of test stations
* Develop test automation
* Reporting and documentation
* Support contract partners in the test design
* Define cost reduction strategies and improve time-to-markets
* Some travelling will be required in the role
* 3rd level qualification in Engineering or equivalent
* 2 - 4 years' experience in production or hardware testing
* Previous electronic and mechanical devices testing experience
* Experience writing and execution automated tests (LabVIEW, VB, Python) would be a strong advantage
* Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, multitasking and problem solving
Interested to find out more AND APPLY - Please send your CV or contact Dominika at 00 35 1 4321 567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.