Adopting a very Senior position within this global company who are current industry leaders, you will assume great responsibility in a very exciting position from Day 1.
Bringing your own experience and expertise, as well as contributing massively to the direction of the project and adding new features to the product, you will also be responsible for building robust and scalable solutions on the modern web development stack to the highest of standards.
The successful candidate will be working alongside technical evangelists, hence why they are seeking an individual with a real passion for developing and driving business forward.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 7+ years' experience PHP
* Experience with a modern PHP Framework - Symfony 2 or Laravel preferred
* Experience with at least 2 database technologies (eg MySQL, Redis)
* Experience with other modern web development tech i.e. PHPUnit, Composer, Memcache, Bootstrap desirable
* Excellent communication skills
* Keen interest in emerging technologies
* Familiarity with Version Control Systems such as Git
* Experience with Linux/Unix system administration skills desirable
This position offers the opportunity to join a team when they can make a huge impact.
As well as the chance to work in an ambitious environment, you will also be rewarded with a very competitive salary (€65-70k) and a very attractive benefits package.
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details.
Alternatively to speak in strict confidence or to discuss the other current opportunities for PHP and Frontend Development, call Sharon on 01 5253404, Specialising in PHP and Frontend Development Recruitment.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.