Localisation Project Manager
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world's top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Localisation Project Manager with at least 5 years proven localisation project management experience.
Initially on a 5-month contract, with the possibility of extension. This is a great opportunity to further develop your skillset in a true global team based out of Dublin.
Job Reference: BBBH 11267
What would a general day involve?
* Scheduling, estimating costs and negotiating and suppliers?
* Communicate with stakeholders, maintain status reports, updating of various metadata and dates.
* Conduct publication tasks to release content.
* Assist in the test of localized sites and driving updates, creating release reports.
* Community engagement.
What are the skills required?
* At least 5 years localisation project management experience, certification an advantage.
* Technical insight into (localization) tools/processes.
* Skilled communicator both as a project manager (negotiation) as well as ability to write marketing-like content for announcements.
* Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with varying levels.
What are the benefits?
* The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
* Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
* On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
* Very flexible and grown up working environment.
* A diverse multicultural environment.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.