Localisation Project Manager
A global IT service provider within the Gaming industry, working with an impressive client base.
They require a Localisation Project Manager, with at least 2 years' experience as a Localisation Project Manager either on client or Vendor side and a motivated, team player.
An established large employer with their headquarters in Dublin, they offer a top class working environment and very collaborative and social approach, which delivers success.
Job Reference: BBBH 11251
* Work closely with clients' Localisation Project manager on project specifications.
* Liaise with clients to understand their goals and expectations., developing relationships.
* Working with the Keywords Vendor Manager, ensure each of their projects are resourced effectively.
* Oversee internal and external resources in order to ensure that they perform.
* Monitor project processes.
* Ensure Keywords QA process is followed, and QA standards met.
* Adherence to standards.
* Work as part of Account team on specific Client.
* Manage Project Finance.
* Maintain project data, reports accurate, updated and complete.
* Manage internal/external costs, deal with additional/unexpected costs when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
* At least 2 years' experience as a Localisation Project Manager either on client or Vendor side.
* Degree in Business, Translation, Computer Science or Games Development.
* Experience in the Games industry is a plus.
* A team player with excellent communication skills.
* A good understanding of PC and MS Office products is essential.
* Flexible and the ability to cope under pressure with tight deadlines.
* An additional language would be an advantage.
* Knowledge of MemoQ is a plus.
* Working with established localisation teams with some of the largest gaming companies in the world.
* Buliding and maintaining relationships with these companies that the candidate will have a passion for.
* Multicultural and social work environment.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.