Our client, the leading independent investment research and governance advisory firm is recruiting a Scrum Master for their development team in Limerick, Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a truly Agile development environment, adhering to the principles of Scrum. They will be the guardian of the development process, thus enabling the team to deliver value to our customers in a predictable and sustainable way.
* Guide and coach the team, stakeholders and organization to follow Agile/Scrum best practices
* Guide and coach the team to become self-organized
* Help the team assess their 'Scrum Maturity' and higher levels of maturity
* Encourage and guide the team to always meet commitments and continually improve
* Improve transparency and cooperation within the team
* Works to build trust, both within the team and from stakeholders
* Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
* Remove impediments and/or guide the team to find the right person within the organization that can help them
* Recognise and act on team conflict. Encourage healthy constructive conflict, while working to prevent and resolve unhealthy conflict.
* Experienced in a Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team
* Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
* Knowledge of Agile approaches - Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
* Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques - Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.
* Experience in working in a DevOps environment.
* Excellent communication skills
* Scrum Master certification a distinct advantage