IT Project Manager - Dublin - Finance/Insurance
Are you looking for a new opportunity in 2018? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment and expand your Project Management expertise? Is working in a fast paced environment important to you? Would you like to work with a team based in Dublin and across Europe? If this sounds like a role that you are interested in, you can find out more information below.
My Client are creating new offices across various locations in Ireland which is evidence of their success and plans for growth in the future. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Project Manager who wants to work with both onshore and offshore teams located across Europe. You will have the opportunity to develop relationships and work with both the Business and IT departments.
But what will I be doing on a daily basis?
* You'll have the opportunity to work with a variety of teams based both in and outside of Ireland, on a range of high priority Projects from beginning to close
* As the Project Manager you will be responsible for liaison between the Technical and Business teams and have a strong understanding of both components
* You'll use your previous experience to break down projects into the key milestones and monitor key project deliverables
* Throughout the various Projects you will manage the scope and use your subject knowledge to make necessary changes and assign individual responsibilities to ensure the project is completed on time
* You will be working with international teams
* In this role you will prepare status reports on a weekly basis for both internal stakeholders and clients whilst reporting weekly KPI's to the appropriate divisional leaders
* Liaison with subject matter experts will help you determine the optimal delivery approach
Do I match the desired requirements?
* You will have 5 years circa experience working in another multinational company managing projects outside of Ireland
* Applicants who have already obtained PMP are preferred
* You will be flexible and adapt to meet the changing demands of the business
* Previous experience of working in an Insurance company would be advantageous
What will I get?
* Salary: €75,000 - €85,000 DOE
* Competitive benefits package: Healthcare, Pension and more
If you are a Project Manager and want to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to apply call Alan Murray at Reperio Human Capital on 01571 3000 today.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.