Cloud Deployment / AWS, Azure, RedHat / Co. Westmeath, Ireland
Sector: Computer Services
Location: Co. Westmeath
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is an independent, Irish based, Software Services Company. Their purpose is to provide industry leading Software Services that deliver end to end solutions in the technology sector.
They currently have a fantastic opportunity for Senior Engineers who want to explore the world of Cloud based Development and Deployment. They are looking for creative self-starters and individual contributors who want to be part of a challenging project.
You will be working with the latest technologies in the market. It is expected that you bring your own experience and ideas to the development and configuration platform and you will be responsible for developing a standard of high quality code/script in an agile environment including unit testing and other types of functional and non-functional testing.
Skills / Experience:
* A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in software/electronic engineering or related science and technology discipline.
* A capability to perform best in a team-setting - working in a multi-cultural & international environment brings the best out in you.
* An ability to drive technical discussions, analyse technical problems and steer new product development.
* Excellent English and Communication skills essential
* Interface with customers and stakeholders and mitigate risks.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Extensive experience in cloud deployment (AWS, Azure)
* Experience in developing cloud based applications which can be deployed on cloud technologies (e.g. OpenStack, VMWare)
* Thorough knowledge of Windows and Linux Systems Administration within a complex data centre environment (RedHat)
* Scripting with PowerShell / Bash / Python
* Detailed knowledge of:
o configuration management tools
o network administration protocols and environments
o middleware configuration
o scalable deployment
* Competitive Salary
* Life Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Employee Assistant Programme
* Health Screening
* Training & Development
* Social Events
* Travel to work schemes / Tax Saver
* Complimentary Fresh Fruit
* Discount Programme
* Charity Initiatives
* Employee Referral Programme
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.